What should I expect during a Functional Nutrition consult?
Below is an outline of what to expect during our time together. Each person has a unique biochemistry based on many factors such as current/past health history, heredity, emotional stress, nutritional choices, and environmental toxins. I will help you create a unique nutrition plan in order to transition through each step of wellness. These steps include; Detoxify, Repair, Rebuild, and Maintain.
Our bodies take time to move through the detoxify/repair/rebuild stages but once accomplished, it is much easier to stay healthy by using a maintenance plan for long term optimal health.
Complimentary Phone Consult 15 minutes
- Discuss your overall health concerns/goals and how you would like to improve your life through nutrition.
Step 1: Nutrition Paperwork:
- Comprehensive health history to be completed and delivered to office prior to first visit
Step 2: Nutrition Assessment/Evaluation 60 minutes
- Discuss health history, concerns, and gather additional information to paint a complete picture of your current state of health.
- Review any additional medical information provided such as current blood test results
- Comprehensive Applied Kinesiology Testing: additional information gathered by non-invasive muscle testing for finding nutritional weakness in overall systems of the body.
Step 3: Results Visit 30-60 minutes
- Discuss all results and common denominators found in your health during the Nutritional Assessment/Evaluation Visit.
- Receive and Review your individual nutrition wellness plan.
Pricing does not include whole food/herbal supplementation.
30 -60 minutes in office
• Review and refine current nutritional plan and re-evaluate whole food support as necessary
• Depending on length of time needed by each patient, additional visits can vary in price
•Based on individual preference
•Some individuals prefer a 60 minute progress visit which is offered at a reduced rate: $60.00
• These visits will vary based on the level you are working (Detox, Repair, Rebuild, Maintain)
• Maintenance can begin 6-8 months after initial office visit
• Extensive questions via phone/email may require an additional consultation fee
Do you have additional questions? 802. 644. 8440